Thursday, October 1, 2015

Good Times

As I live life, I have my good times, and my bad times. For some reason, I feel like my bad times outweigh the good. Partly because I've created the bad times for myself. But not always. Sometimes things just happen that I cannot control. Other times I choose to make life miserable for myself. 

For example; I recently just came thru a very dark period in my life. Friends were dropping left and right, and I became a work-a-holic because that's all I could do. Finally things came to a head and I broke down emotionally. I decided my pride wasn't worth my pain. And so I mended some fences, and had some much needed air-clearing conversations. And I learned one very important thing. Pride is not worth losing people. Sometimes, you gotta suck it up and do what you absolutely do not want to do. Because in the long run, you want life to be full of good things. Good things, good people, and good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment