Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The 1st blog!!

      So this is my first blog in The Melodious World! Yay! First off I want to tell you a little about myself.
      Currently, I am not in school and just working, as I am not sure which school direction I would like to pursue just yet. But hopefully, I will decide and go back to school soon.
       As for the rest of my life, I love to hang out with friends and family. I also like to be alone though and read my favorite books, which would be the Gilbert Morris series called "The House of Winslow." And of course,  I love to watch any and all Jane Austen movies if I am in a romantic mood. :)
     As for my reasons for creating this blog, I think it will be fun! The name for this blog comes mostly from a nickname that my family gives me. And I am very musical so it seems to fit nicely. :) I love to write and so this will be a neat thing to do if I blog maybe once every other day or once every week. Since I've thought it would be fun to work for a newspaper or magazine, this blog will now be my "article" to write, inspire, and share my hopes and dreams!




3 comments:

  1. Well this is very nice! I will be looking forward to reading every post in your new blog. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I look forward to reading more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a great idea and will be waiting for more to read!

    ReplyDelete